Thursday, July 13, 2017

10 Truths and 2 Lies {vol. 2} //


Salutations! *waves* It's been three months since the last time I did 10 Truths and 2 Lies. Since everyone seemed to enjoy it that time, I decided to use this as my post the next time I went on a trip.

Yep, that's right! I'm currently on a road trip with my family, probably in North Carolina when you read this. If you missed my last Truths & Lies post, you can check it out here. Basically, the quick run-down of it is this: I'm posting twelve facts. Ten of them are true and two are not. The person(s) who correctly guess BOTH lies wins a prize. You only have one guess so make it a good one. :) Feel free to consult other people/stalk my blog/use your ninja skills to figure out the answers. You can thank the lovely Nadine for coming up with this idea and allowing people to steal it.

Are you ready?? HAVE AT IT, PEOPLE.

1.) I've touched an alligator.

2.) I don't like sequins.

3.) I've never been camping.

4.) A big pet peeve of mine is biting into popsicles.

5.) I don't like physical contact.

6.) I've been on TV.

7.) I have two siblings.

8.) Hardcovers are my favorite book format.

9.) I went without chewing gum for a year.

10.) I have a pet cat.

11.) I've eaten a scorpion lollipop.

12.) I like pineapple pizza.


If you happen to guess BOTH lies, you have your choice of a copy of my own artwork or a corner bookmark. It could be either a Studio C Funko Pop drawing (of your own choice), a Pascal sketch, or a surprise piece of artwork.



Should you choose a corner bookmark, you have your choice of either a fox, heart, or surprise bookmark.



Choose wisely, my friends, and may you actually get them right this time. ;) *coughs*

(Oh, and in case you're wondering, my Camp project is still being rather elusive...hoping that time away from it will give me better clarity. *glares at story* Full update once I get back from my trip!)


Are you up to the challenge? (I'm REALLY hoping I can give someone prizes this time. XD) Bring on all your best guesses and hit me with them!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, girl, I have no clue. xD

    But wow, you're a great artist! Pascale is so cute. And those Studio C funko pops... xD Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA wow I did SO BADLY last time xD
    Let's have a guess: #4 and #10. No reasoning - it's a vague guess.

    Have an awesome trip!
    Jem Jones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is going to be fun!! ( *whispers* I hope I win one of your AH-MAZ-ING drawings, fellow artists!! *wink wink* ;))

    Alright, I'm going to say..... #6 and #4 are lies. =) Can't wait to see the results, and who won!! =D
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to guess #6 and #8. I was able to narrow down a few of the truths, which was good, but for the most part, I still guessed. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEP. I was so excited when I saw this! This is soooo fun! (Even though we all failed miserably last time. XD)

    *puts on thinking cap* Let's see...

    I'm going to go with #1 and #7.

    I hope you have the BEST road trip!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. DUDE I HAVENT EVEN FOLLOWED YOU FOR LONG AND YOU THROW THIS ON ME??

    Maybe....#2 and #6??

    Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOH, THIS IS HARD. But I'm going to make my best guess and say that #7 and #3 are lies. *crosses fingers and hopes that's right* xD

    ~ Savannah | Scattered Scribblings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog!

    I followed your blog, and I would sincerely appreciate it if you checked out my book reviews blog at https://elsbookreviews.blogspot.ca/ and possibly give it a follow as well! Excited to read more of your posts!

    - El

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm...I'm gonna guess... #4 and #9. Also, THOSE STUDIO C FUNKO POPS ARE AWESOME. :D You're such an amazing artist! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to guess #2 and #6 :-)

    ~Skylar Reese

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suspect that #1 and #11 are lies, though I'm not completely sure. Looking forward to inevitable stories about some of these statements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. #4 and #7? Mostly guesses, but I did use the "search" option on your blog a bit :)

    teensliveforjesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Also no one pick #10- I've seen pictures of her cat before xD

      Delete

Hey, look at you. You found the comments section. *applauds* So proud.

Now, if you're nice and keep your comment clean, I miiiiight just give you a cookie. *grins*