Thursday, April 6, 2017

10 Truths and 2 Lies


By the time you read this, I'll be on the road heading on vacation. (Care to guess where I'm going??) And since I knew I would be gone on my typical posting day, I decided to do an easier post.

Today I present to you...10 Truths and 2 Lies! 

If you're wondering, "what the heck is that?" then allow me to explain. Nadine Brandes did this on her blog a couple weeks ago, and she opened it up to other people to do as well. Basically, it's just what it sounds like: I state 10 truths and 2 lies about myself, and you have to guess BOTH of the lies. You only get one try so make it count! :) The person(s) who correctly guesses both of the 2 lies will receive either a corner bookmark OR a copy of one of  my own art pieces.

So? Shall we get this show on the road?

1.) I've never broken a bone.

2.) I've seen dolphins in the wild.

3.) I slammed my head in a car door before.

4.) My least favorite season is spring.

5.) I used to wear contacts.

6.) I've ridden in an ambulance.

7.) I used to have a pet cricket.

8.) My biggest fear is spiders.

9.) I've lived in four different states.

10.) I get carsick.

11.) I've been in a dust devil.

12.) I hate tomato sauce.


Well...it actually take way longer to pick these than I thought. #fail

Here are the choices for your prizes. You could have a drawing of Frodo, Mary Poppins, or a surprise. OR if you want a corner bookmark, you could have a fox, heart, or a surprise.





Have at it, friends! I wish you all the luck in the world. ;)

Which ones do you think are lies? Leave your guesses in the comments below! I'll respond to comments/email winners once I get back from vacation after Easter.

15 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun game! Although, I have no idea which are the two lies. I guess I'll go with #5 and #12. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DON'T KNOW!! I'm not Sherlock, but I'll guess #2 and #5. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, this is fun! But GAH. I don't knoooow! How dare you make me make DECISIONS. That never ends well!

    Okay, okay. Um, um, um. I'm gonna go with #4 and #12. (And I want to hear the stories of some of these on the list if they're truths! o.O)

    Thanks for the fun game, Mary! I hope you have an absolutely fantastic and rejuvenating vacation. I know you need it. *hugs*

    (P.S. I got your Bofur reference. ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH BOY this is gonna be fun. Hmm...I'm gonna say numbers 4 and 5.
    AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING ON VACATION??? I'm so curious!! Safe travels, girl!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such a fun post! :D Umm, wow, this is kinda hard. :P But I'm gonna go with #8 and #12.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think #3 and #11 are lies xD this is hilarious tho *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy.... um, 4 and 8. ;P
    You like to make it difficult don't you? XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... OK, how about #8 and #10? :D

    Also, have a awesome vacation! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to guess that #3 is a lie. I hope it is, that sounds incredibly painful! I'm also guessing #4 is a lie.
    Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh this is so hard, but I'm giving it a shot because your bookmarks and art are so cool. I like love yet despise these lol. So after much deliberation and thought, I'm going to say 2 and 7. There. I guessed XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to guess #10 and #8, because they sound the least likely to be made up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eight and twelve?? (Guessing here ;) )

    (also got your Bofur reference)

    Jem Jones

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ummm. #3 and #4? Now I'm curious! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And bonus points for the Bofur reference. :D

      Delete

Hey, look at you. You found the comments section. *applauds* So proud.

Now, if you're nice and keep your comment clean, I miiiiight just give you a cookie. *grins*