Thursday, January 26, 2017

Farewell for Now // Going on Hiatus


I know I just posted yesterday, but I wanted to drop a quick note and let you all know that I am officially going on hiatus now. Life has been a whirlwind of activity over the past year, and it's been exhausting trying to fit in blogging practically every week.

As I mentioned about a month ago, I have been planning on taking a break from blogging, just to refocus and relax a bit more, as well as (hopefully) develop lots of new content for you guys. Not gonna lie, blogging has been stressing me out. What with Nano, Christmas, New Year's, the SAT, and then my big blogoversary (as well as a friend's blog tour in between), it's been insane trying to get out posts consistently.


For that reason, I have decided that taking a break is the best decision for me at the moment. I will probably be back at the end of February so it will be a long break. During that time, I will either be commenting more than I am now or...just completely drop off the face of the earth. XD So please don't feel bad if I'm still not commenting. It's nothing personal, I just really need a stress-free break. As much as I love blogging and interacting with you all, it gets taxing after such a long time. My poor brain needs a respite. *collapses*

Anyway, I love you all and hope to be back in a month! Thank you so much for all your love and support! <3


Well, I guess this is goodbye. *sniffles* *cannot resist thinking of "The Last Goodbye"* I'll miss you guys! Don't cause too much trouble while I'm gone. ;)

14 comments:

  1. Don't even THINK about 'The Last Goodbye' - you're only going to be gone for a month, Miss Mary Sunshine xD.
    We'll miss your beautiful, sweet posts, glitter queen! Can't wait for your return ;).
    Also, we can't promise staying out of trouble. *whistles innocently* xD Have a lovely, restful hiatus, Mary!

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking a break is a great idea, Mary, I totally understand!
    I hope it's refreshing and inspiring!
    I saw the first word "Farewell" and got really scared until I read the rest of the title and remembered it was only a temporary thing. *half embarrassed half relieved sigh* Your blog is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break, Mary! Blogging should be fun, not stressful, so I'm glad you're deciding to give yourself a rest. *hugs* I'll miss your posts--but I hope you feel refreshed when you come back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I 100% understand exactly what you're feeling! This was precisely me a month ago. I adore blogging but, man, it takes a lot of mental energy. And when life is busy and stressful, there's little mental energy left to try and blog consistently.

    I'll miss you DESPERATELY but I'm proud of you for making this decision and letting yourself refuel. As someone who is just finishing up her month-long break, I can promise you it's totally worth it.

    I hope you have an utterly rejuvenating break. Enjoy yourself, sweet girl! I'll TRY to survive without you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand. I have only just gotten back from a long break on my own blog. Keeping a consistent scheadule is hard when you have so much stuff going on.
    Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MARY. *sobs* THIS BETTER NOT BE FOREVER OKAY UNDERSTAND YEP YOU ARE COMING BACK

    *pats you* *sniffs* we'll miss you, girlie <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break! Can't wait until you're back! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get all the rest you need, Mary. I look forward to your return. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're going to miss you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel rejuvenated after your break! I take one very holiday season from blogging and it helps to reorient oneself.

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. *cue sobbing in the background* We'll try to make sure the blogiverse doesn't explode with you :P XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *WITHOUT you
      Good grief what is it with me and typos today XD

      Delete
  12. Enjoy your hiatus! I take one now and then myself, and they're very refreshing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, look at you. You found the comments section. *applauds* So proud.

Now, if you're nice and keep your comment clean, I miiiiight just give you a cookie. *grins*