Monday, June 27, 2016

Quote Tag {Day 3}

Day three has arrived! *cue fanfare* In case you guys missed it, I was tagged by the very lovely Morgan, Meredith, and Hamlette to do the Quote Tag. (Drop by and check out day 1 and day 2, if you so wish.)

Are you ready for this? 'Cause I was born ready! (Another reference. But you guys probably already knew that...right?)

Let's just review the rules for a second so I can remember how to break them correctly follow them.

Rules


~ Thank the person who nominated you
~ Nominate 3 new bloggers everyday
~ Post a new quote everyday for 3 consecutive days

Here we goooo! Off to Neverland! (Er...quoteland. I dunno, I just feel like referencing everything for some reason. XD)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/458663543278712380/

I just love this. Tolkien encourages us to keep dreaming
because our dreams ARE powerful. They
truly do have an impact on the
world around us, if only we keep pursuing that spark.
 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/458663543279645109/
 
Similar to a quote I included in day one, this quote focuses
on the ability of life's challenges to mold us into
better people. Those bright times in life wouldn't
shine so bright if there weren't any darkness.
 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/458663543283248003/
(From Winnie-the-Pooh)
 
Oh, how I love this little stuffed bear. Today is indeed a gift,
and I know I often forget that.
 
I hereby tag one lucky person: Olivia @ Meanwhile, in Rivendell... (And anyone else who has a birthday in the next six months can steal it if they so wish. ) Have funnnn! Leave a link in the comments if you decide to do it so I can check out all your beautimous quotes!
 
Well, it's a wrap! I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. ^_^ It was quite a challenge to limit myself to even three quotes a day. (Aren't you proud of me? I followed the rules and actually did it in three consecutive days. Yep, I'm pretty amazing.)
 

Question time! What is your guys' favorite children's story? (Seeing as Winnie-the-Pooh is a children's book, I feel completely justified here.) Did you enjoy having posts from me three days in a row or are you sick of me? ;)

 


19 comments:

  1. WINNIE-THE-POOH. Totally my favorite kid's story. Real no brainer for me. I LOVE that book!!
    What? Sick of you? NEVER!
    Hey, I ALWAYS feel like referencing everything! ;) But. . . I'm afraid I didn't get your first one today. Where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I know this is probably the randomest thing you've ever heard, but you should do a "My 5 Top Favorite Characters" post for Star Wars or Narnia or something. I loved the LotR one!

      Delete
    2. I REALLY need to read that book! I adore the Disney film but have yet to read the book. It looks adorable, though!

      D'aww, thank you. <3

      That one's from Frozen. Anna says, "I was BORN ready!" at one point. Heh. I'm rather obsessed. XD

      P.S. ACK, I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKED THAT POST! That's a great idea, Hanna! I really should do another post like that. *nods*

      Delete
  2. LOVE all the quotes! Especially the piano one *nods*. And I have SO many favorite children's books (I should do a post about them ...)! One of them is Strange Birds by Judith Heide Gilliand. I don't know if it would quite count as a CHILDREN'S book (it's definitely not Winnie-the-pooh), but I read it when I was younger and loved it :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Savannah! I love the piano one, too. ^_^

      Ooh, I haven't heard of that! *scampers off to check it on Goodreads* It sounds like such a fun book! I'll definitely have to check it out sometime.

      Delete
  3. ALSO ... YES I enjoyed having you post three days in a row it was loverly *nods*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH! *hugs* You're so sweet. :D

      Delete
  4. Now, my favorite children's book is The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins by Dr. Seuss. But I have been reliably informed that, as a small child, it was The Best Nest by P. D. Eastman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word, Hamlette, that book is SO GOOD! It's one of my (maybe THE?) favorite Dr. Seuss book out there!
      And my cousin fell IN LOVE with "The Best Nest" a few years ago, and we would read it to him over and OVER when we would babysit him once a week--long after all the rest of us were sick of it. :)

      Delete
    2. It's simply enchanting, isn't it? None of my kids love it like I do (yet), but sometimes I inflict it upon them just because... Mommy should get to choose the books once in a while, huh?

      And yes, even the best books can't stand up very well under the demands of a toddler... but there may come a day when you enjoy it again :-)

      Delete
    3. Dr. Seuss books are SO fun! I haven't read one in ages, but I really should. :D

      The Best Nest sounds cute. I just love all the adorable children's books. *hugs them*

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
    4. @Hanna That's too funny! I can understand how it would get old after a while, hehe. When I was little, I would always want to watch the Disney movie "The Great Mouse Detective." I was obsessed with it. XD

      Delete
  5. TOLKIEN QUOTE. YESSSSH.

    Oooh, I've seen the piano one before and fell. in. love the first time I read it! So true and profound.

    AND WINNIE THE POOH. I adore Winnie the Pooh soooooo much! It was my FAVORITE classic Disney movie. (Still is, actually.) But shamefully I never read the book until RECENTLY. o.o I was missing out because oooh my goodness. The books are just darling and hilarious!

    My favorite children's story? Gracious. I...I don't even KNOW. Does The Hobbit count? LOL. It was technically for a younger audience. I had so MANY books I loved as a child. Basically any Dr. Seuss book. Those were so fun. And... I DON'T KNOW. ALL THE BOOKS. I can't choose one!

    And I most certainly am NOT sick of you. NEVER. It's been soooo fun having all these posts from you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE HOBBIT. Oh, The Hobbit MUST count!

      Delete
    2. The best quotes, am I right?

      It's so profound and inspirational. I loves it, too. <3

      ACK, THE DISNEY MOVIE IS MY FAVE. (I mean, one of my favorites. I don't know if I could choose just ONE favorite classic Disney movie. ;D) But gosh, I NEED to read the books! They sound so adorable. ^_^

      YES, THE HOBBIT TOTALLY COUNTS. And Dr. Seuss! I haven't really read many of his books (and not in a loooong time), but they are really fun!

      Awww, you're so sweet. <3333 THANK YOU, LAURI!

      Delete
  6. The Winnie the Pooh quote is SO sweet. Yeah, I really liked that one. Also the piano keys one. Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best? I had a hard time limiting myself to just three!

      Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Miss March!

      Delete
  7. I really like all of these quotes! Great choices! I love Winnie the Pooh! He was my childhood. ^ ^

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Victoria! I feel like I'm really missing out because I haven't read Winnie the Pooh yet. But it WILL happen one of these days! It will!

      Delete

Hey, look at you. You found the comments section. *applauds* So proud.

Now, if you're nice and keep your comment clean, I miiiiight just give you a cookie. *grins*